Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

No Space Down The Side Of A Conny?

Tuffers

MK is right, why have windows there lol, they should of been blank pvc windows or even frosted!

I wouldn't clean them as there is no point.

Tuffers, my pole broke a month ago(repaired and back in action) anyway did last house, upstairs aswell, and had to clean the downstairs window like with your suggestion, felt really weird lol!

I'd clean them, but would need to speak to the owner about how often and pricing as they would need more effort to get clean.

I'd try squeezing down and tradding them, if not a pole should be ok as long as it's light.

What pole you using tuffers? Did a longer one yesterday from the end. I'm using a gardiner Slx 35

Slx 22 on that job, my favourite pole. How you finding the 35' fully extended?

Cat poo is the worst poos out there

tell me about it m8 i hate cats my bull terrier chases them out my garden so no cat poo any more just wish some of my custmers had a dog lol
Ahhhh, never thought of that, scrubbing power, would a stiffer pole not suffice m8

No Andy, it's not the stiffness of the pole. The pole I was using is about 5' 7" closed, so there is only one way to get to the glass and that's sideways, which gives you no pressure if you only have about 18" to work in. The main problem I find is you don't get in the corners nearest you if you keep the brush on the pole well enough.

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.