Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

No Space Down The Side Of A Conny?

Tuffers

IMAG0361_zps5857b84c.jpg

Try this...

IMAG0362_zpsc3d67108.jpg

MK is right, why have windows there lol, they should of been blank pvc windows or even frosted!

I wouldn't clean them as there is no point.

Tuffers, my pole broke a month ago(repaired and back in action) anyway did last house, upstairs aswell, and had to clean the downstairs window like with your suggestion, felt really weird lol!

I'd clean them, but would need to speak to the owner about how often and pricing as they would need more effort to get clean.

I'd try squeezing down and tradding them, if not a pole should be ok as long as it's light.

lol :Image13: ive got a few jobs like this one there a pain an cats seem to luv craping in them lol nuffen wrse than the dreaded poo shoe . :Image2:

Ahhhh, never thought of that, scrubbing power, would a stiffer pole not suffice m8
No Andy, it's not the stiffness of the pole. The pole I was using is about 5' 7" closed, so there is only one way to get to the glass and that's sideways, which gives you no pressure if you only have about 18" to work in. The main problem I find is you don't get in the corners nearest you if you keep the brush on the pole well enough.

Back