Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Evans High Class Window Cleaning Solution

Guest joneswindowcleaners.co.uk

I have started using this in the last couple of months for my trad cleaning. It seems to work really well. Just wondered if this was a standard item which cleaners use or is it down do preference

Thanks will have a look. Just had a look on youtube on there is some debate about gg3 / gg4 however the gg4 shine on youtube looks great

Thanks will have a look. Just had a look on youtube on there is some debate about gg3 / gg4 however the gg4 shine on youtube looks great

wate till u c the shine on ecover an flash i put to cap fulls of flash in bucket with a small squart of ecover in gg3 an gg4 r very good but it need more sud i used to put a bit of liddle w5 in

wow thats a cocktail, I will defo give that a try. I thank you for your advice always welcome I love meeting people with passion and trying new ideas. Thanks again

wow thats a cocktail, I will defo give that a try. I thank you for your advice always welcome I love meeting people with passion and trying new ideas. Thanks again

no prob m8 the only thing with gg3 an gg4 is the rubbers around the windows blead a lot frm the gg3 an gg4 ,another good slousion is ecover an white malt vinegar thats realy good to but i think flash is best with ecover it cleans ur mop to so that shows how good it is i wont use any thing eals now my mop is allways white never goes off white with dust an durt an u dont get as meny smears when detailing

My cocktail I use is ettore liquid with two caps of flash, I tried ecover and i didn't really get on with it but I only tried it once so think I'll give it anouther go,as for the flash, I'm not so sure it makes a massive difference but I'm still banging in the bucket as it doesn't affect the clean like making stains etc, maybe I've not had an frames dirty enough to see the difference?

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.