Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Hmmm....which Size Pole/brush?

Shine Window Cleaning

Well, I'm more than happy with my new CLX22 for now- It does what I need for the amount that I use it. I'm half trad/halfWFP, and compared to the old Brodex brick I was using before its perfect for what I need right now.

My only criticism however would be that the brush supplied I find is only really suitable for 'maintenance cleans' as opposed to first cleans.

What would be a suitable 'harder' brush for first cleans that would be interchangeable with my Gardiner pole?

And secondly...I also need to purchase a bigger pole (aprox. 35-40ft) of the same spec. Do I buy a CLX27 + extensions to achieve this, or what's the best/most economic way?

Cheers fellas!

I've gotta say Tecbuk Hybrid or Boars Hair but I'm sure others will say something from Gardiners as they also do some good shizzle.

Cheers Dodger- as long as its a'harder' brush that fits (Gardiners poles I don't mind mate?

Hybrid has boars hair in the centre so has a good bit of scrubbing power and still more than capable of maintenance cleans.

cheers dude! And will this fit straight onto my Gardiners pole mate?

i have got the tecbuk hybrid m8 its got realy good scrubing power its realy good for first cleans i use it more than any other brush the black one is guna b my next buy cant wate :Image3:

as 4 pole u will want full carbon realy for wrking at hight gardener or facelift ive got a facelift 22ft an a gardener super max 47 for big stuff perfect combo i think its wrth spending out on big pole

• 4 weeks later...

Tecbuk full boars or the hybrid.. Both excellent for first cleans and will speed you up big time

Btw: best place to buy Hybrid or Tecbuc Brush- any suggetions, cant seem to find suppliers on websearch? And will i need an adaptor for it to fit my CLX?

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.