Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Generator For 3000Watt Gutter Vac

Neil

Anyone got any advice on these as I need one for when people aren't in (no access to plug sockets) how much are they and what will I need to run my vac? Thanks in advance

I you read description on that it tells you continuouse output 2.8kw which is 2800w so it wouldnt be any good that one

So if it says 3200watts (max) / 2800 continuous will it work but I won't get full power or will it just not work?

No need to say sorry i did the exact same when looking for one, luckily enough my dads a mechanic so engines he knows,

I thought about that question too, will it work but just not give full power using a 2800w generator, so in theory the guttervac would run at 2800w

This is a risk you take, it may work but it may not, i rang up a generator place and they advised to get a generator OVER 3000w because they said it may require an addition bit of extra wattage to fire the internal motor in the guttervac,

Hope that makes sence mate,

An yea there deer as hell, i cant afford one at the moment, theres a good few second hand honda ones on ebay, honda ones are ment to be best bud

I need to have a shop around now I think and see what ones there are cheers Andy top man

I use a 5.5 generator with my guttervac, and it handles continuous running of all 3 motors without any loss of suction.

Bit of an overkill, but would rather have too much than not enough.

Back