Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Late Start

Smurf

Been sitting around today for a late start on a pressure washing job booked in today

After my little mishap yesterday to be honest I can't really be arsed to do it. Reason being I'm now thinking my injured thumb is doing to throb like hell whilst using the lance.

And to top it off now it's just started to pee it down so looks like I will be working in the rain too. Oh deep joy! :Image13:

What do you think? :Image16:

Rain doesn’t normally bother me either Alec but I was feeling a bit low today. That reminds me I need to get a new set of waterproofs

Rain never bothers me when im pressure washing.. Get a set of full water proofs you wont even know its raining

Lol, bad times newt you can do though if ur thumbs knackered, plus bad weather.

Ill work in rain no probs me, set of waterproofs and your away!

Can i just say aswell, in this business, am i expected to trad windows because i dont want to.

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.