Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

The New Guild Website Is Now Live!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Njones

I'm very happy to announce that the new Guild website is now LIVE!

The new site puts YOU in control. You have the ability to update your contact details, profile images, deals and membership renewals at any time. The site is aimed at giving your company maximum exposure to any potential clients that may view it, with a new smartphone/tablet friendly interface, interactive maps showing your location, and the ability to create attractive special offers using the new "deals" function.

All current members should have got an e-mail with login info last night, but if the e-mail didn't arrive for some reason, here's how you get started:

Visit the user login page ( http://mgwc.org/wp/member-list/user-login/ ) and request a new password. To request the password you must enter the e-mail address that was used on your member listing on the old Guild website. An email with your new login details will be sent to that address.

Once you're logged in you can manage your profile, change contact details, upload photos or logos for potential customers to see, and even create an awesome, eye-catching "Deal" to help win new customers. Video tutorials to guide you through this process can be found here: http://mgwc.org/wp/video-tutorials/

The new site has also prompted a couple of minor Guild policy changes which you can read about here: http://mgwc.org/wp/guild-news/changes-to-guild-policy/

The site is brand new - so if you notice any spelling/grammar issues that the proof reader missed, please let me know!

A lot of Guild members have seen the WCRA member benefits & have been asking if the Guild could offer similar marketing materials - flyers, leaflets etc that are ready designed, look great and are easy to edit to add your own company info ,.. I've set the task to a pro designer & the first one came back today - - I kinda like it!

The high-res editable source files will be added to the member resources page as they're completed (The plan is one a week for the foreseeable future) for members to download and use.

Here's a peek at the first one:

View attachment 2119

What if prospects live on their own, not married, their partner has died and/or one or both of their in-laws have passed away?

Sorry Nat but who would want to use a leaflet like that? :Image16:

There'll be loads of other leaflet designs to choose from Smurf - thats just the first attempt of many.

Besides - ALL the text can be easily changed to suit your company & spcific marketing campaign,.. you can adjust it however you see fit. /emoticons/smile.png

PS. Mark told me there were questions about the Guild in a FB group/page,.. but I've looked everywhere & can't find it! I'm not ignoring you on purpose,.. but maybe ask here instead? /emoticons/smile.png

Back