Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Why Is Bathroom Water Different Compared To Normal Water ?

harunh

the subject says it all really

my bathroom water is not drinking water... its like water thats not clear. why do they have different water ?

thanks

In older houses the bathroom water useably comes from the water tank in the attic which is why it's not drinking water but in the kitchen it comes from the manes so its not stored

In older houses the bathroom water useably comes from the water tank in the attic which is why it's not drinking water but in the kitchen it comes from the manes so its not stored
that's right, they are only really meant to serve the toilet, shower and the bath. the sink should be on mains.

Ill pretend I never seen this and continue to drink from it

Ill pretend I never seen this and continue to drink from it
lol I wont mention then when we been working in houses and taking these out that we have found dead birds and mice in the tanks plus other insects.

yea defo dont drink frm shower or up stairs tap lol savage :Image1: dead all sorts an dust an god not wat eals :Image4:

New tanks have covers on them (you still shouldn't drink stored water) - in older houses they're open to the attic & all sorts of things get into the tank,.. even if it isn't birds, rats, cats etc, you've still got spiders, earwigs, beetles etc etc......

New tanks have covers on them (you still shouldn't drink stored water) - in older houses they're open to the attic & all sorts of things get into the tank,.. even if it isn't birds, rats, cats etc, you've still got spiders, earwigs, beetles etc etc......
Is that what is in your bathwater :Image8:

that's right, they are only really meant to serve the toilet, shower and the bath. the sink should be on mains.
My sink is on the mains.......and my sink is in the kitchen :Image9:

My basin is on the mains.....and my basin is in the bathroom :Image9:

:Image12: :Image13:

I use shower all the way lets all the creatures float off ya :Image13: I think :Image11:

Back