Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Poles

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Lewis90

Hi, I'm looking at getting a pole (not WFP) I work trad but having some trouble with some of the houses I'm doing and could do with buying one I'm a big unger fan what's the best one to get and it needs to reach the gutters of a 2 bed house.

Thanks

L.Stokes Traditional Window Cleaner!

Hi Lewis have an unger opti loc trad pole. Does the job ok but is only pole I have used You can add sections to increase your length using screw type fitments. you can increase/decrease length of pole sliding each section of pole and tightening up same fitments I find this system can be slightly awkward to use as when tightened can be hard to loosen when you want to change length of your pole, and have heard fitments can strip a wee spray of wd40 prob.help .I find the pole slightly heavy for what it is. I am using Unger vica versa with it does the job saves you dropping pole down when changing from mop to squeegee ya just spin her . Ya need to use Unger angle adaptor with this set up for bottom of windows and sills Dont know how this set up compares to others but works for me mate

Back