Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Holiday Time

Donny

Well its been a busy old summer, windows , bins , powerwashing, roof coating phew, I NEED a holiday so !!!!!!!!

1 week in Glasgow and 3 weeks in Turkey, whoo hoo!!!! Donnys Cleaning Services is shut for its annual September off.

Off on Monday , cannae wait.

I'm just going through brochures looking for a measly week in turkey this time next year so ditto to masons post :Image3:

Im away to cyprus for 2 week in about 5 week yeeha, first family hol, me my woman and my lil baby boy.

Made sure we paid for a sea view room though because lads only 7 month old so should b a nice chilled out family holiday.

Turkeys lookin very hot atm

Been to Marmaris turkey. Love it. The designer fakes are fab....also been to gumbet and ichmeller. Where u going in Turkey?. Or looking to go dodger?. x

Went to olu deniz, hisonorue (bad spelling lol) loved it but maybe somewhere else this time. Missus wants to go lanzarote again but doesn't impress me much.

No jealousy ere. Don't do holidays. I know. Miserable git lol

Find they fly by & your all depressed when yer have to go back to work.

Like Greece, think that's my favourite, but also love France, plus the fact that France is quite near

Still got 7 weeks to wait for mine. cruise from Cyprus, going turkey/Egypt/Israel.....well maybe not Egypt at the moment. :Image15:

Can't wait for april to come around..funny how time flys yet when you look forwardvto something it seem to be ages away and slow to come round...

Can't wait for april to come around..funny how time flys yet when you look forwardvto something it seem to be ages away and slow to come round...
If ya haven't been before do the volcano tour G its cool, and I'm getting more jealous of Donny every second.

Latest Posts

Back