Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

400 Customers Within 18 Months Target - Its Achievable

harunh

On november 10th it will be 18 months since i started trading and i have set myself a target to get up to 400 customers.

Since the day i started my business i said to myself i need 400 customers to make a good living out of this and ive just worked out once i get 400 customers i will be earning a pretty decent wage for myself :) im nearly their and its been very hard work to come this far... anyone can do it if they put their head down and work hard.

im currently on 330 customers... i reckon i can get 400 before october 10th wihich is 17 months. Once i get 400 customers i will be taking someone most likely.

in the past 12/13 days ive picked up over 30 new customers with 1 of them being a big hotel

most of my work is domestic work, but i got a few shopfronts and i got 2 big hotels and 1 pub :)

Most of my work has come from word of mouth canvassing and leaflets.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• harunh

• Smurf

• nwcs

• Andykarlaxxx

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks n nah neil gonna stick it out now mate

Just gonna concentrate on getting more customers.

And nah my average price is over £7.00 mate

I have very expensive business outgoings thats all :) The outgoings will be getting trimmed down in 2014 and i will end up saving around £500.00 a month :) so my weekly takings will be much more higher which is a bonus for me

I personally think anyone with determination like H could build a regular local round relatively quickly by offering a very competitive price. The obvious downside to gaining low priced work means a lot more graft for less turnover at the end of the day. Simples...

As long as H is happy with his pricing that's all what counts.

• Like 1

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.