Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

400 Customers Within 18 Months Target - Its Achievable

harunh

On november 10th it will be 18 months since i started trading and i have set myself a target to get up to 400 customers.

Since the day i started my business i said to myself i need 400 customers to make a good living out of this and ive just worked out once i get 400 customers i will be earning a pretty decent wage for myself /emoticons/smile.png im nearly their and its been very hard work to come this far... anyone can do it if they put their head down and work hard.

im currently on 330 customers... i reckon i can get 400 before october 10th wihich is 17 months. Once i get 400 customers i will be taking someone most likely.

in the past 12/13 days ive picked up over 30 new customers with 1 of them being a big hotel

most of my work is domestic work, but i got a few shopfronts and i got 2 big hotels and 1 pub /emoticons/smile.png

Most of my work has come from word of mouth canvassing and leaflets.

Earning over £500.00 a week (profit) - very good for a 23 year old /emoticons/wink.png

Nice one, can I hazard a guess that your average price besides the hotels and pub is less than £4.65?

Just a guess.

Thanks n nah neil gonna stick it out now mate

Just gonna concentrate on getting more customers.

And nah my average price is over £7.00 mate

I have very expensive business outgoings thats all /emoticons/smile.png The outgoings will be getting trimmed down in 2014 and i will end up saving around £500.00 a month /emoticons/smile.png so my weekly takings will be much more higher which is a bonus for me

Good going H...Well done too you.

That's a lot of graft for a youngster so you should be very proud of yourself indeed.

Y not set a target in ££ with the least amount of customers possible? 1 man with 100 customers could be earning more than a man with 400 customers

I personally think anyone with determination like H could build a regular local round relatively quickly by offering a very competitive price. The obvious downside to gaining low priced work means a lot more graft for less turnover at the end of the day. Simples...

As long as H is happy with his pricing that's all what counts.

nice one H :Image13: good point by Peter I guess once you have happy custy its half the battle, you could do a cull :Image4: prices can be tweaked for a pay rise :Image13:

Well Done H!!! I have been going 5 months, i am hoping for the same as you! 400 in 18 months,

It has been hard work so far but most definatley worth it!!!

Back