Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Rinsing With Fan Or Jets!

james44

what this can do think of the green hose as a feed to jets! and the red hose a feed to fan jets this would mean you can rinse with fan or jet! another way would be the red hose can be used to deliver a chemical this would then be shut off by twisting and would then run clear water through green hose! to rinse!

Smurf normally to switch between fan or pencil jets would mean changing the hoses over on the brush head to switch from fan to pencil jets using a check valve allows you to do this with a simple lever on your pole! without having to disconnect any hoses! plus acts as a on/off switch as well.

I can see something so.at working but maybe not the other way round for chems cos that would mean 2 hoses from your van so a bit cumbersome. I suppose you could have it in the van but too long to get the change over at brush on 100 metres of hose lol.

I can see something so.at working but maybe not the other way round for chems cos that would mean 2 hoses from your van so a bit cumbersome. I suppose you could have it in the van but too long to get the change over at brush on 100 metres of hose lol.
Dodger i was thinking something more like this on the base of your pole! left for fans/ right for jets in the middle would act as an on/off switch!View attachment 3645View attachment 2126

So you would then need to have two pole hoses?

Surely just using john guest fittings on your brush to connect the jets to the normal pole hose you want would be a lot less hassle :Image16:

So you would then need to have two pole hoses?

Surely just using john guest fittings on your brush to connect the jets to the normal pole hose you want would be a lot less hassle :Image16:
Yes smurf but you would have to drop your pole to change over from fans to jets!
What i am trying to do is that from the base of your pole you can switch from fans to jets while pole is extended! as we all know some windows rinse better with fan jets and others with pencil jets!

Back