Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Quote In Abingdon 10 30 Friday, No Cleaner

C

Catherine

Not a big job folks, 6 resident care home building, if anyone wants to attend let me know, many thanks.

Hi Catherine,

Abingdon in Oxfordshire? If so I am very interested.

How does it work.....your charge etc?

Many thanks.

Whats the question marks KF, just give me your details and ill book you in with that job, god I am so tired of this industry - im probably going to move on its too tiring

He wants to know if your charging him Cathrine? And ifso how?

Maybe join us lot in window cleaning or join up with Shazzy! :p

Gmeister, Ive said its a friday morning appointment and its his, if he would like it - thats it, dont need question marks, the appointment is there if you want it just go - bloody nora - this is why Im probably going to close the business down and go onto something else, its too much hard work

Gmeister, Ive said its a friday morning appointment and its his, if he would like it - thats it, dont need question marks, the appointment is there if you want it just go - bloody nora - this is why Im probably going to close the business down and go onto something else, its too much hard work
So much negativity.

Alec have you dealt with customer expectations in a sales environment?

Heres the list

I want care homes

I want property management

I want building management

I want housing associations

I want care home groups

I want hotel chains

Have you rung any of the above yourself???????

Off to bed, cant be arsed - Ill probably sell that lead now. Instead of being kind

Hi Catherine,

I don't have commercial contracts and I'm very new to this. I'm sorry if I upset you.

I didn't have a clue how canvassers work really.

I would very much appreciate the contact details....I just wanted to know how you charge that's all.

The chance of a regular commercial customer is exciting for my business, so when you posted something to Norm I didn't understand and that's why I put ??? Up.

Thanks for your time.

Its absolutely fine, pm me through here and ill give you the details, I didnt mean to sound harsh, I just deal with so much stuff in this industry, jealousy all sorts of course if you want that Ill send you on it and I dont want anything for it x Its ok mate, its yours if you want it, and no charge

Alec I cant be arsed I really cant - and these are the reasons Im walking away from this industry, im fed up with babying people after three years, its better for my health and youve picked up a classic havent you from CIU, been on the wine, more bullying. You were nice when you made an enquiry, but all change there - Ive got my customers and its unlikely I will be taking on anybody new - it drains me. And you still havent ansered the question Alec have you ever picked the phone up?

Lol stop whining u big girl, u want to live a good life shizz gotta be doesnt asnt it.

Besides im sure it beats working in a factory packing box's, least u work for ursel !

I suppose ill forgive you if your stress levels are related to monthly homonal reasons

Muhahaha

Catherine if you thinking sitting on your bum all day ringing people is bad.. You should try window cleaning!! I know what I would prefer!! Wanna swap?

Latest Posts

Back