Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

One For Dodger!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

haha saw that vid already and they're right my 11 yr old could do what she's doing.

I'm with what I saw though lol

Nice set up though lol, I use a pair of those pioneer cdj2000's and those aren't hers they're 3 grand a pair and she didn't even spend that on her boobs lol.

haha can't fault ya there, I was looking from a professional point of view though.

And thats all I look at all night so mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

lol I bet!you just had to add that about the decks to make out that your not just thinkin of one thing! lol

Ya should here the technical **** I tell the boss, accoustics, programming blah blah blah now go away so I can get down to some ogling

30 years of practice will do that old man....raincoat springs to mind :Image13:

What's all those buttons do!

Bet you hear that a lot Dodger!

Like when you walk past those green boxes in the street with an electrician on it, the only thing people come up with is wow there is a lot of cables in there!

Looool

What's all those buttons do!

Bet you hear that a lot Dodger!

Like when you walk past those green boxes in the street with an electrician on it, the only thing people come up with is wow there is a lot of cables in there!

Looool
yer you just want to go upto them when the bloke is working on it and pull the wires out! lol

Here's something I was watching lately. You may want to move the vid into about 6:30 to get straight to the action.

Sweet, had the pleasure of standing and watching Sanchez at plaza at earls court a good few years ago and he is scarily good.

Back