Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Portable Hot Water Heater

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I paid 70. For mine brand new with delivery.

So dont over pay. Theres a few selling them on ebay. There inported from China

Yes and that's why we have a diesel one.

Green eyed monsters everywhere.

25 degrees at source is pointless.

We only use decent equipment.

That's right don't question the mighty hotwash until you are a genuine contender for the top spot. Now grow up girls.

Lmfao

25 degrees at source would equal a waste of time at the end of the brush. Buy a proper heater.
that heater is what i started with and it will scold your hands off at the brush head on full ( may be melt the hose before it gets there) haha

I also think the 25 c temp rise is rated to 6 litres per minute, most will only be using 1 to 2 litres per min from their shurflo, so imagine how hot a low flow like this will become..........

Indeed....

6 lpm rated portable gas water heaters can produce very hot water on low flow rates.

I'm sure hotwash already knows this and is just messing with us all. :Image3:

Mines very hot. It broke my normal garden hose it was so hot. That was on low too.

Yes hotwash there no where near as good as your system but for what they cost you cant really compare

When using hot water you must educate ones self on the maximum permitted temperatures for a lot of things you clean and the equipment for the job.

All gas heaters should be fitted in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.

Use common sense as carbon monoxide is a killer.

Back