Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Van & Wfp System (Now On Ebay...link Posted)

evo343

Description of item:

Just seeing if there is any interest in my van and wfp system, or whether i may be better of taking the kit out a selling separate.

the van is a 1.9d citroen berlingo, taxed and mot'd, has part service history (although no proof as service books and manual have since been lost). good solid van, new tyres, no rust, fully signwritten although can be removed if required (obviously my phone numbers will be removed either way). good MPG. Full Roof Rack.

the wfp system is a PureFreedom DIY kit, 400l (may even be 500l will check later), tank restraint bolted through chassis professionally, shurlfo pump, purefreedom varistream controller, leisure battery (charged through van battery when moving), 100m microbore hose and reel, 30ft fibre glass pole, 2 x gardiners brushes, 1 x vikan brush. DI Vessel with new resin. (NB Ladder and ladder clamps are not included)

Price: £ not sure what i want for it, though i know how much the van and kit is worth, so am asking for offers (sensible ones)

Pictures/Video:

.View attachment 3651

View attachment 2127

what payload is your van?? coz I know with my berlingo 1.9d it was only a 600kg, upgraded to 800kg.
what payload is your van?? coz I know with my berlingo 1.9d it was only a 600kg, upgraded to 800kg.
im pretty sure its 600kg but then I only fill the tank half way. the weight is fine as I have checked it. I only bought a bigger tank incase I bought a bigger van down the line.

Hi,

How far are you from Hull, I may be interested in buying poles and pump of you if your looking at selling separate. If you do not mind me asking how come are you selling up?

Hi,

How far are you from Hull, I may be interested in buying poles and pump of you if your looking at selling separate. If you do not mind me asking how come are you selling up?
sorry for the late reply, haven't been on much lately. sorry wont be selling seperates. advertised as a whole system on ebay.the reason im selling is I started the business a few months ago when money wasn't an issue for us, which meant I had time to build up customers. but our circumstances have changed and therefore I need a more secure income.

Back