Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What Would U Do

WCF

Help Support WCF:

tench0771

had a custmer to day she saw me up a ladder polishing a window cos of lead smears frm a brand new window fitted any way drove down the hill parked up started cleaning house on other side of road with wfp as normal, she came out an said ah u cleaning the old way again i said no an explaned y i was up ladder on the other house she said r u coming to me next i said yes she said ok can u do mine the old way i said no i use wfp ,she said my windows look smeary since u use this new cleaning thing an my naber said hers does to then she said leave mine this time, so i finished the house i was on put ticket in as she wasent home did next door got ladder off an checked house after they dried as i was werried,hay presto clean windows i thault wtf is she on it realy gets to me when u no u do a good job grrrrrrr :Image15: thats my rant over lol im temped to sac her off now what do u think

an 1 more thing she is very to faced she was sat in next doors conny havein a cuppa a wile bk the next month i was due she was slaging them off laffing sayin they were on a crouse for 7 days an it was gale forse winds an poorin down with rain ,i thault thats not very nce they probly saved up all year 4 that wat a {to faced cow} :Image15:

I don't have time for ppl like that so I know what I would do :Image16:

I do it my way or the highway. Simples...

thats wat i was thinking i did say no to the old way cos its all leaded on front an normal glass on bk with a window over a conny i do trad bk bottoms 4 her but clearly it still ant good anouth some people just never happy i sapose i fiel beta after a little rant tho lol :Image3:

Next time you are due I bet if you check the inside glass is probably filthy & smeary from the last time she tried to clean them. :Image13:

yea i bet they r smeary in side, i have had it a few times when people think out side is dirty an its on inside.sory tuffers some of my posts r hard to under under stand i type them ass about face some times an my spelling is shocken lol i find it very frustrating at times

I've had customers moan they don't like the wfp, I bought a round last year and some of the customers weren't happy about the wfp, I just said give me a chance to clean them and if you're not happy I won't do them again, I didn't spend all that money setting up wfp to use ladders and a mop and blade again.

ill speak to custmer friday when i go colecting shore it will b fine after i speek to her as 4 the other 1 i think she was telling me porkys ill soon find out an go frm there

Hot water won't be the solution and won't clean windows any better...

Iv had customers say my windows are all streaky using your pole system, so I went and checked when the were fully dry and they looked like there was no glass there!! So I knocked her door and said, did you mean the windows were wet? As iv just checked all windows and they are absolutely spotless.. She has never Questioned me again

I sometimes use what you call hot water hotwash upto 40c and to be honest found it dosn't make any real difference how it dries out apart from spotting more. The only difference it makes is helps to break down dirt, insect poo etc on heavly soiled glass but need to rinse more than using cold or will leave spotting & drip marks. Simples....

Hot water won't be the solution and won't clean windows any better...

Iv had customers say my windows are all streaky using your pole system, so I went and checked when the were fully dry and they looked like there was no glass there!! So I knocked her door and said, did you mean the windows were wet? As iv just checked all windows and they are absolutely spotless.. She has never Questioned me again
Hot water DOES clean better

Hot water DOES clean better
On regular monthly work? I doubt it.. I use an efficient brush that cleans better than the brush you are using..

I'm sure hot water would be better for first cleans that are really bad, although again I have a brush that speeds up my first cleans, if I don't do them by ladder as wfp hot or cold can't beat hand jobs..

Back