Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

400 Ppm

Guest tomasxguty

Guest tomasxguty

I have been doing wfp cleaning for a while now and really like it. Unfortunately living in a flat with a water meter and ppm of 400 means that running two di vessels can be quite expensive. Any ideas of what ro system to use? I use around 100 litter a day. Thinking of installing ro in the van so I don't have to walk up and down with cans every morning. Thank you

Its a good r.o mate (450gdp) but its a bit useless for your situation.....

If you have somewhere to put an ibc you can use that r.o to store your water and then transfer it into your van when needed....

I have a 450gdp and it produces around 1000litres in 24 hours, but the amount of 1/4 inch tubing you'd need to get to your van, due to the decrease of water pressure, it'd probably take you alot longer!!!!

(The more tubing you have from tap to r.o the less pressure you have unless you can use a booster pump, but you said you have no electric source)

Do you have a mates house or parents were you can produce water? Itd be easier for yoy in the long run as ideally youd want a longer term solution!!

Otherwise its spend a bit more and get a 4040 r.o and put that in your van

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.