Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

400 Ppm

T

tomasxguty

I have been doing wfp cleaning for a while now and really like it. Unfortunately living in a flat with a water meter and ppm of 400 means that running two di vessels can be quite expensive. Any ideas of what ro system to use? I use around 100 litter a day. Thinking of installing ro in the van so I don't have to walk up and down with cans every morning. Thank you

do you have off road parking, and can you run 2 hoses and a power cable safely to your van.

if not then a van mount RO isn't going to work for you.

No need for a power cable. I've been running an RO off the mains water pressure for 2 years with no booster pump.

Unfortunately I don't have a power cable in the car park. So it will have to be set up at the bathroom. What is the best RO for up to £300. What is your opinion on this one together with twin DI

100 - 450 GPD Reverse Osmosis System - http://www.daqua.co.uk/ro_systems.htm

Thanks for your input.

Its a good r.o mate (450gdp) but its a bit useless for your situation.....

If you have somewhere to put an ibc you can use that r.o to store your water and then transfer it into your van when needed....

I have a 450gdp and it produces around 1000litres in 24 hours, but the amount of 1/4 inch tubing you'd need to get to your van, due to the decrease of water pressure, it'd probably take you alot longer!!!!

(The more tubing you have from tap to r.o the less pressure you have unless you can use a booster pump, but you said you have no electric source)

Do you have a mates house or parents were you can produce water? Itd be easier for yoy in the long run as ideally youd want a longer term solution!!

Otherwise its spend a bit more and get a 4040 r.o and put that in your van

Back