Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Twin Ro Setup

mikey2703

I'm looking to change from single 4040 RO to twin 4040 RO setup. Does anyone know the plumbing setup? Anybody got a diagram please?

I'm assuming you mean in parallel as opposed to series (One after the other). In which case, simple T-junction before and after the RO's to split the single feed into two and the dual output into one. Pressure may become an issue if your 4040's aren't pumped and also if your mains tap will supply enough pressure/water could be worth finding out before hand.

Thanks Chimera,

I mean waste of one feeding membrane 2. Outputs (filtered) are linked together and have a single waste. Not sure of connections at top end.

Id put them in parallel mate....

Feeding your waste to the next membrane will decrease the life of the second alot faster (waste water tds is alot higher than tap tds)

In parallel, both membranes would have the same input tds and youd get the same productivity as having them in line, if not more as your pressure would be higher

attachicon.gif
RO set up.png

Like so
I like that diagram - well done!

Latest Posts

Back