Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Thinking Of Buying New Ionic Package

• Thread starter joneswindowcleaners.co.uk
  • Start date
WCF

Help Support WCF:

J

joneswindowcleaners.co.uk

Got a ionic mag and I am looking at the Renault Kangoo fully equipped this includes

1. The Van - ML19 DCi 70

2. Reach & Wash 300 litre V4 System

3. Two poles - 9ft & 35ft Glyder

4. Hose Reel etc etc

£346 per month for 5 years with £1.442 Dep

Brand new van fully done ready to go for a good price, not had any dealings with this company just wondered if anyone has bought from them before and if so what was the equipment like. It looks the dogs b's in the pictures.

Just over £22k no thanks...

You can get a professional kit for around £1500-£2000 ish. Less if you DIY.. Will do the same job as an ionics..

£20k left for van.. If you really want a new kangoo you'll prob have around £10k change..

Or a decent transit 2011-2012 with very low mileage for £10k and under.. Transit is big enough for you if you expand..

Ionics kit is only a 300lt tank, I'm not sure how or if you can change the system to take a bigger tank..

Total madness if you ask me why anyone would want to spend that much on kit and end up in debt for the next 5 years :Image3:

Off your trolley if you go for there system! My system cost me £1500 all in say £2000 with pole and a bag of resin. Why shed out that much money, fair enough it might look good but I would rather have mine and have no debt at all /emoticons/smile.png

Got a ionic mag and I am looking at the Renault Kangoo fully equipped this includes
1. The Van - ML19 DCi 70

2. Reach & Wash 300 litre V4 System

3. Two poles - 9ft & 35ft Glyder

4. Hose Reel etc etc

£346 per month for 5 years with £1.442 Dep

Brand new van fully done ready to go for a good price, not had any dealings with this company just wondered if anyone has bought from them before and if so what was the equipment like. It looks the dogs b's in the pictures.
And after 5 years the van will be worth bugger all and you're back to square one.

Go DIY and save yourself thousands. If I can rig a van, anyone can!

Back