Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Offer Of Buying Work

• Thread starter joneswindowcleaners.co.uk
  • Start date
WCF

Help Support WCF:

J

joneswindowcleaners.co.uk

Had a chap call me and offer me a round worth 500 per week, looking at 5k. Says every house is a bungalow and round been going 10 years but he has only had it 7 months. He says he charges them 8 - 9 per clean ( Which seems a lot for a small bungalow )

My problem is I would want to meet every customer, he says want introduce me to 15 which rings alarm bells, I have never bought work before but at that price if something seems to good to be true etc etc

He is going back kitchen fitting and says he doesn't like cleaning but on that sort of money even if you hated doing it why would you sell it or I am thinking too much into it, but at 5K cash it's not pocket money to give away

Ask to speak to over a hundred and confirm prices too.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

All bungalows? Even @ £8 each on a 4 weekly cycle, that would be a around 60 bungalows every week. Do you know of this estate or is it mythical?

Sounds TGTBT.

All bungalows? Even @ £8 each on a 4 weekly cycle, that would be a around 60 bungalows every week. Do you know of this estate or is it mythical?

Sounds TGTBT.
This is what I was thinking.....240 bungalows....mmmm

When buying work u always work the round with the seller.......

If not then theres something to hide.

Walk away if he wont work the round with u before handover.

Back