Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Indian Food

Whizz-Bizz

I had a good chinese a couple of nights ago, and went up the kebab shop last night for a 1/2 pounder, what amazes me is how the kebab places vary from town to town that I visit, the place I'm in at the moment £4.90 that was and it wasn't great but go to some places in and around London pick them up for £2.50-3. Just been to the supposedly best sit down curry house in town ( taxi drivers recommendation ) and it was rubbish. If it was based in my home town wouldn't last a year.

i luv it hot but if its to hot i cant eat it lol end up poorin with sweet madras an jalfrezi r nce an chilly balti mmmmmmm my mouth is watering lol if u like miled my other half has lamb pasanda thats nce

I always have a set meal, that way you get a vatiety. love pashwari nan, and chicken tikka masala. Korma is good, Had one the other week with lychees in, it was lush....

With a set menu u get starter and popodoms. couple of mains with rice.couple of sides (chic peas and cheese my favourite) and a nan bread. about £25ishfor 2 of us.

Rubbish Indians around here its all tasteless gruel so tend not to brother but if I get one from somewhere decent I tend to go for less spicy stuff, I'm a sweater lol. Peshwari are nice shazza yeah I like the sweet stuff.

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.