Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Looks Like The Summer Is Now Gone

harunh

Pouring down here... and its a bit windy and getting very cold now...

Window cleaning in the winter is **** /emoticons/sad.png i remember last year working through days when it was pouring down and i was drenched but its gotta be done !

Buy the right gear and it's not too bad, we bought some water proof coats last year and only really stopped when we had three feet of snow.

I bought them from a local supplier but they're regatta x-ert soft shell winter jackets, they're really good and not too bulky.

First time I've had a fleece on in weeks brrr and its rainin. Got a video done though, that didn't go well at all lol.

Fleece!?

I went to the shops still in a tshirt its drizzling but didnt bother to put a raincoat on too hot for it.

The shorts long dissappeared when I got sun burnt on me legs :-(

Fleece!?

I went to the shops still in a tshirt its drizzling but didnt bother to put a raincoat on too hot for it.

The shorts long dissappeared when I got sun burnt on me legs :-(

bit like a hoodless hoodie G.

Sunny day in Carrickfergus N.Ireland :Image4: and just got a delivery of a new ladder :Image13:

i where shorts till temp drops to about 1 or 2 lol its bin sunny in newton about it was sweltering yesterday its nce an cool in the morning tho

Latest Posts

Back