Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Leaflets - How They Work

harunh

We all know that door knocking is the best way to get customers no doubt, but leaflets also get you customers but not many as you get from door knocking

A few people drop leaflets and they expect more jobs then u actually get.

The main thing about leafletting is the area, Its either going to be hit or miss. If you hit then you will gain a few good customers and if you miss then hard luck !

I dropped a few leaflets in a area months back... and the area had a local window cleaenr their... now i had 2 calls from 2 people saying the window cleaner has packed in... they still got my leaflet ! so now i know the cleaner has packed in... i can go and door knock and i can expect a positive outcome. I would of had more calls from more people but i havent becasue most people have binned the leaflets... but the older people tend to keep the leaflet for future use.

^^^ Thats how leaflets mainly work ^^^ - Most people will call you because they have been let down by the other window cleaner

A few people say u gain better customers from leaflets then door knocking.... It is different with everyone at the end of the day

Dropping 100-200 leaflets per week is good as it will bring in a few customers steadily along the way

I will be door knocking this weekend hopefully trying to gain more customers as i need 400 customers before november 10th ( 18 months since i started ) Currently on 337

Nice result H...or maybe just could be the window cleaner dropped them 2 that phoned you as both were a pain in the **** who knows :Image13:

H

I got a call last week saying window cleaner has packed in normaby.

Then this week another call saying there window cleaners back in in eston....

Was these the area u got call from ?

Mite be 2 less window cleaners in boro. Roll on winter lol

The more customers u get that more harder it is to build up your customer base

i remeber when i first started out i had plenty of time to canvass etc... but now am hardly free lol

I don't think flyers work as well as people think .

Prime example I knocked a few houses in the week puck up 6 new custies when I went to clean them the next day what did I see outside 2 of the houses screwed up with some other flyers ?

Yes a window cleaners flyer lol I even brought one home to gloat over it lol .

Aye man I lost 1 custy to him tho who went because he was £4 cheaper lol but just means he has to clean a lot more houses than me .

Not fussed about losing him tbh as he will just move to the next cheapest cleaner

I also took one of his customers cus he was **** lol .

So lose 1 gain 6 lol jobs a good en .

If custys drop u cos its cheaper then ther not worth keepin n e way so just think its a good thing /emoticons/smile.png

Back