Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Van With Wfp System/business For Sale

spmonkay

Description of item:

I bought this van as a business but due to illness I have never really got it going and have decided to sell as its just sitting outside my house.

As you can see its a Toyota Hiace LWB in white. For the age of vehicle its in excellent condition and looks alot younger than it is. Genuine low mileage you will be able to see its genuine when you view as its a really tidy van with very little wear. When i was looking for a van and system this was the best by far. Previous owner had it in storage for 3 years where its never been used. Hence the low mileage.

The interior is nearly immaculate. The driver seat has always had a cover on it.. It would be difficult to find one better.

The rear floor has been professional tanked with a speedliner. This is good as new as i placed rubber flooring to protect that from scratches and dents. The system has been professionally installed, the battery has been hard wired to the alternate, to charge up as you drive around.

The total size of the tank is 600L .

There are 2 x 40" RO, 2 x 14L Ressin Tanks (1 x in use 2nd spare)unless you add water softener

Its a one user system but would not be difficult to make it into 2 user

There is a heater fitted in the van for winter use

Built it in line TDS Meter, Volts meter, and automatic shut off when filling up over night.

The system is good as new as not much use.

Recently changed the resin in both tanks. So Ready to GO!

I have spare filters to go with the van.

Also in the auction there are as follows:

100m Hose reel including isolation belt from Unger

18ft Brodex Aluminuim Pole (Used but brushes good as new)

30ft Brodex Aluminuim Pole (Used but brushes good as new)

35ft Gardiner SLX telescopice carbon pole with brush (Brand new!!!)

WFP trolley system

Gutter Vac and poles

Traditional Hand tools mainly Unger

2 x Yellow Hazzard Cones

TDS Meter

Rhino Roof Tube

It also comes with a box of A5 flyers, Polo shirts, fleece and a sweat top.

As mentioned you get the website which you will own the domain for the remaining time which 1 and half but easily can be renewed

The van has had the recent sign writing put on, so looks good as new.

The van has done 68000 miles

6 months Tax

The MOT September 2014 (just had the m.o.t done and it passed with flying colours a couple of advisorys on a couple of tyres but nothing bad.

The Hiace is 2.5 Diesel GS 300 LWB

It had a Cambelt change at 60,000miles

Had a service at 60,000 miles

Front Brake Pad replaced at 60,000 miles

2 sets of keys

Stereo mp3/ipod connection

Roof bars

Recent new battery

Who ever buys this van will not be disappointed as the vehicle is great condition for its age. It drives with no faults, and the pure water system has hardley been used. Its been well looked

Some service history

This van is not immaculate, but would say is inexcellent condition and you would find it difficult to find one better.

As you see its not been abused, everything has been installed to a high standard.

THIS VAN is ready to go and make money! A great way to beat the recession!

BUY IT NOW only £5,995 o.v.n.o The equipment alone is worth over £2000

Thanks for Looking!

Price: £5,995 o.v.n.o

Pictures/Video:

post-5372-0-92210800-1378763090_thumb.jpg
post-5372-0-23894800-1378763075_thumb.jpg
post-5372-0-26084700-1378763077_thumb.jpg
post-5372-0-53494400-1378763087_thumb.jpg
post-5372-0-10815000-1378763099_thumb.jpg

View attachment 2135

View attachment 2136

View attachment 2137

View attachment 2138

View attachment 2139

View attachment 2140

View attachment 2141

Very good price!! Some one will snap this up mate , Toyota hi ace's are very reliable vans if I was starting out I would be all over this

Can't see the pics /emoticons/sad.png but I will say I used to have a Toyota hiace power van not for window cleaning tho... but was the best van I ever had never had any probs they really do go on forever.

I see this is an old thread but was just wondering if this van and system was still for sale. Does anyone know please

Back