Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

A Handshake Is Worthless

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tuffers

Had a call to quote house and Conny roof yesterday, with a view to regular cleaning. I gets there and see the owner is one of our barter type friends. The price goes up straight away as I know we are going to end up haggling. She starts saying too much, too much, I'm thinking yeah you're right. She says she's got others to come and quote over the next few days. Anyway we end up striking a deal and shake on it. We agree that I clean on Tuesday afternoon. Hey presto, I get a text this morning saying they're going with a cheaper quote.

Nice of them, eh!?

Not replied to the text yet, but I'm tempted.

I'm sure she is going to pay you then....NOT :Image3:

I had a call yesturday too whilst up me ladder. So said hold on and I will take your details down once I have got back to the van.

Anyhow when someone says we are getting other quote but my wife will be home if you want to call by needless to say I was not that interested after that :Image13:

i priced up a reg window clean job 2 days ago he said im wating 4 a nother quote ill call u wander if i get it lol

Latest Posts

Back