Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Full Exterior House Cleans Time Saver

Smurf

I've been going to the same street for the last 2 day's doing full exterior house cleans and will be back again tomorrow.

So being lazy thought it was a good idea to ask to store my kit in the next customer garage. Worked a treat yesterday and today as saved me time & effort humping all my kit in/out of the van each time.

Also quoted next door today but earliest I can fit them is next thursday more the pity. Not unless I reschedule another job booked in on sunday and do that one instead.

What do you think? :Image16:

I don't know how you do it Smurf, I have a sign written van, uniform, good kit etc....

I spent a lot of the on my jobs and take pride in a quality finish, however, I very rarely book people in that see me working.

I am presentable and like a chat but people will say how much for this and that but they rarely commit, I get the dreaded I will give you a call...but they get beamed up to never never land.

I don't think it's a pricing issue as I think I'm reasonable in line with others.

Any tips? Or do I have to grow a fetching white beard like your good self?

I've been going to the same street for the last 2 day's doing full exterior house cleans and will be back again tomorrow.

So being lazy thought it was a good idea to ask to store my kit in the next customer garage. Worked a treat yesterday and today as saved me time & effort humping all my kit in/out of the van each time.

Also quoted next door today but earliest I can fit them is next thursday more the pity. Not unless I reschedule another job booked in on sunday and do that one instead.

What do you think? :Image16:

sunday :Image5: no thanks

I think it helps being old and having a grey beard too as I seem to get on really well with any age group especially the older folk.

When they can see me working hard and doing a good job with the type of kit I use then price is not really an issue for most.

Not far wrong their :Image3:

Put it this way I will work anytime when it suites me & customers. Also working weekends is one of the reason why I get plenty of walkup enquires too as more ppl see what I'm doing. :Image9:

Anyhow what do you think of me last job?

[ATTACH]3680.IPB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]3681.IPB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]3682.IPB[/ATTACH]

That's another good reason why I pick up work in the same street during/after a full exterior house clean as most other properties around it look very grubby indeed so prompts other homeowners into getting a quote. Simples... :Image9:

• 2 weeks later...

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.