Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Full Exterior House Cleans Time Saver

Smurf

I've been going to the same street for the last 2 day's doing full exterior house cleans and will be back again tomorrow.

So being lazy thought it was a good idea to ask to store my kit in the next customer garage. Worked a treat yesterday and today as saved me time & effort humping all my kit in/out of the van each time.

Also quoted next door today but earliest I can fit them is next thursday more the pity. Not unless I reschedule another job booked in on sunday and do that one instead.

What do you think? :Image16:

I don't know how you do it Smurf, I have a sign written van, uniform, good kit etc....

I spent a lot of the on my jobs and take pride in a quality finish, however, I very rarely book people in that see me working.

I am presentable and like a chat but people will say how much for this and that but they rarely commit, I get the dreaded I will give you a call...but they get beamed up to never never land.

I don't think it's a pricing issue as I think I'm reasonable in line with others.

Any tips? Or do I have to grow a fetching white beard like your good self?

I've been going to the same street for the last 2 day's doing full exterior house cleans and will be back again tomorrow.

So being lazy thought it was a good idea to ask to store my kit in the next customer garage. Worked a treat yesterday and today as saved me time & effort humping all my kit in/out of the van each time.

Also quoted next door today but earliest I can fit them is next thursday more the pity. Not unless I reschedule another job booked in on sunday and do that one instead.

What do you think? :Image16:
sunday :Image5: no thanks

I think it helps being old and having a grey beard too as I seem to get on really well with any age group especially the older folk.

When they can see me working hard and doing a good job with the type of kit I use then price is not really an issue for most.

Not far wrong their :Image3:

Put it this way I will work anytime when it suites me & customers. Also working weekends is one of the reason why I get plenty of walkup enquires too as more ppl see what I'm doing. :Image9:

Like this one for example which has not been cleaned for years

View attachment 3683

The pic dosen't really show how bad the plastics are and its even got thick lichen growth on window sills too :Image16:

Nice job...

Just don't understand how ppl can let things get so bad. :Image16: .
Yep it's beyond me why people let it get in such a state, had one today that hadn't been done in the 15 years she had been living there. Was a mare of a job! 6 hours later and she was very happy, although I wanted it to be perfect but would have been impossible!!

Back