Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Pricing Contract Work

Windy1

Hi,

I've been asked by a cleaning contractor what my hourly and daily rate would be for some window cleaning work he need help with. Can anyone help?

I'm in Scotland so probably a lot different than London prices etc.

Cheers.

It's hard to say without some more info, all I can base it on is what I'd charge, I generally charge £35-45/hr to companies. If it was late at night I'd increase this by at least 25%. I did a builders clean on Wednesday after a shop refit and charged them by the hour, they were quite happy at £40/hr for 3.5 hours.

If your going to be giving an hourly rate out never round it off to say

20 or 25 or 30.

Always state a odd figure like

22:50 or 24:90 or 28:60.

Always sounds better like its been worked out and not picked from the top of your head.

Also never under price yourself. As they know your hourly rate so u cant think I should be charging more.

Better to give then a higher hourly rate then offer a10 or 20% discount for regular work

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.