Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pricing Contract Work

Windy1

Hi,

I've been asked by a cleaning contractor what my hourly and daily rate would be for some window cleaning work he need help with. Can anyone help?

I'm in Scotland so probably a lot different than London prices etc.

Cheers.

I haven't been told yet. I just know it's window cleaning. I'm just looking for a rough hourly/daily rate to charge as one job is commercial and runs into the night.

It's hard to say without some more info, all I can base it on is what I'd charge, I generally charge £35-45/hr to companies. If it was late at night I'd increase this by at least 25%. I did a builders clean on Wednesday after a shop refit and charged them by the hour, they were quite happy at £40/hr for 3.5 hours.

If your going to be giving an hourly rate out never round it off to say

20 or 25 or 30.

Always state a odd figure like

22:50 or 24:90 or 28:60.

Always sounds better like its been worked out and not picked from the top of your head.

Also never under price yourself. As they know your hourly rate so u cant think I should be charging more.

Better to give then a higher hourly rate then offer a10 or 20% discount for regular work

Latest Posts

Back