Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Holiday Cover

All Round Cleaning

Going to get me ole mon to do my holiday cover while im away as he could do with the cash

Now the thing is what should I pay him ? He's going to be using my van and gear so what

Do you reckon would be a reasonable rate ? %50 more / less ???

I pay who ever covers my work 100% they're doing my work and I expect the same standards that I'm proud to give.

Gonna say give the lot to him lol

Otherwise pay him say 80 quid a day if he does say £150/£200 worth of work a day...

Nor me mate im gonna book a month away I think for next year .

1 week march / april

2 week july / aug

1 week crimbo

Thats my plan anyways gotta work round school and the wifes working hours .

Not being funny but first of all can he do the job as you may come home to a smaller round if the quality of the work is poor. Not to mention he will need to be insured to drive the van and have his own public liability insurance.

He might need the cash but you need to think it through if its a good idea or not. Simples... :Image16:

True smurf .

To put him as a named driver will cost an extra £12 lol

I was gonna train him up how to use the gear and how to clean but I know what your saying im very particular when it comes to cleaning

I dont like to cut corners when cleaning if anything I spend too long cleaning to make sure everything is just right .

Just thought id try and help me dad out with a bit of extra cash .

Pay your dad the full whack but stress to him the importance of doing a quality job, even if it means working slow. Like smurf said, you dont want to lose customers.

Back