Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Super Lite Brushes

the gardeners r very good brushes xtreem is so lite u wont b leave scrybing power ok. the tecbuk brushes r very good to, heaver than gardeners but liter than vikan very good scrubing power tho

Where are the extreme brushes found? I'm needing to replace a couple this month and want some lighter ones??

a superlite brush has great scrubbing power and is very light not as light as a extreme but still a light brush

a superlite brush has great scrubbing power and is very light not as light as a extreme but still a light brush
mark witch super lite has the best scrubing power as i would like to try it out?

was looking a trying that one myself Mark. Either that or another not so known heaver brush.

As you have now tried both which would you say you like the best?

I have not tried both brushes in the super lite range but i have tried the black and white in the extreme range and i thought that they would be the same liked the black extreme much better

i have that brush mark it hasent got as mch scrubing power as the tecbuk hybrid, i use it as my leaded window brush now i cut the mono brisels down for xtra scrubin power but did not wrk unfortunetly

I have not tried both brushes in the super lite range but i have tried the black and white in the extreme range and i thought that they would be the same liked the black extreme much better
i have the white xtreem brush 2 does the black clean beta

i found that it did , i found sometimes the white would sort of judder over the glass the black one seemed to glide better

my white xtreem was a lot stiffer brisel than my tecbuk the tecbuk brisel was as thick as my black gardener but it cleans beta than gardener half flocked half mono its wered cos there the same thickness brisel maby the black full mono will b as good ?

my white xtreem was a lot stiffer brisel than my tecbuk the tecbuk brisel was as thick as my black gardener but it cleans beta than gardener half flocked half mono its wered cos there the same thickness brisel maby the black full mono will b as good ?
I'm near sure the tecbuk brush bristles are thinner than the gardiners brushes.. That's why there is like 30k more bristles in the tecbuk...

Back