Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Mortgage

Neil

Want to get a mortgage but it seems impossible for someone who is self employed I have a big deposit to put down but only have 2 years accounts of my business is this enough /emoticons/unsure.png

Sure you can get one with 12 week proof of income

For a 100 grand house u need to be bringing in about 2 grand a month

I don't really get the mortgage thing, but I've been reading up about being self employed is hard to get one if i can show my accounts for 2 years and get a mortgage I will be happy as Larry, I probably will be looking on getting £240,000 house as my area and surrounding is not cheap to buy!!!

good luck with getting one. id love to own my own home one day. your mortgage payment is like an investment but rent just goes to the landlord

prices in London are such a joke I think id move outside of London to buy a place

It could seem impossible, maybe youde have to think of a smaller size house in a cheaper area and once youve paid that off get another mortgage and sell up

Yeah that's what I was thinking I'm going to have a word with someone next week I need more info before I rush into things

good luck with getting one. id love to own my own home one day. your mortgage payment is like an investment but rent just goes to the landlord

prices in London are such a joke I think id move outside of London to buy a place

i know mate it's ridiculous !!! I'm bringing in alright money at the mo but as you all know in our game things change massively if you loose contracts and so on , I might move out a bit further, I've got a big deposit which might help hopefully. I will have to move out in the sticks!! I'm renting at the mo and I pay £850 a month rent to a stuck up landlord !! I hate it

for anyone outside London who thinks it crazy money you should go on zoopla and have a check for yourself. when I checked what I could buy outside London I was shocked. think ive become used to crazy prices in london

Jesus, im payin 550 per month atm renting and thats pretty deer for up north

£850 a month for a small one bed flat !!

Its hard init lol,

I cant even rent without putting up a couple of grand upfront!(6months deposit)!

Crazy!

Latest Posts

Back