Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

So Hard To Start Again

andysport

I had a very successful business, sold it last year moved 200 miles south, I need to earn some money and window cleaning is what I know, but I just can't knock on the first door, my old business was worth a fair amount when we sold it.

When I started my first few jobs were £1.20 & £1.50, how times change hey !

I just need to get started half a dozen £10's and i'll be happy.

If anyone lives Exeter/Newton Abbot and will help me for an hour I will buy the cider.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smurf

• HotWash Window Cleaners

• norm

• andysport

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't see why you had to mention those large amounts of monies.....thought I was on CIU for a moment.

So what's the problem with knocking a few doors yourself.

If you had such a successful business and window cleaning is what you know, it shouldn't be too hard to introduce yourself and services offered to prospective customers.....would it .......or am I missing something .

I had a very successful business, sold it last year moved 200 miles south, I need to earn some money and window cleaning is what I know, but I just can't knock on the first door, my old business was worth almost £500k when we sold it.

When I started my first few jobs were £1.20 & £1.50 my biggest single clean was a builders clean at £23,600 best gutter clean was £4500 & best regular wc was £3250 1/4ly

If anyone lives Exeter/Newton Abbot and will help me for an hour I will buy the cider.

Where's your half a mill now? Surely the interest would be more than half a dozen £10s a month!!

With respect If you can build a strong business like you say from nothing I'm sure you have the ability to do it a gain.

I had a very successful business, sold it last year moved 200 miles south, I need to earn some money and window cleaning is what I know, but I just can't knock on the first door, my old business was worth almost £500k when we sold it.

When I started my first few jobs were £1.20 & £1.50 my biggest single clean was a builders clean at £23,600 best gutter clean was £4500 & best regular wc was £3250 1/4ly

If you had a company at the value you must have had staff, met a lot of different people in various environments as wells as meeting new customers and differnet business all the time

Your confidence should be through the roof! Well it would be if you told the truth

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.