Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Phone Calls & Rain

Smurf

No, I drove 7 miles to do a window clean only to be met with, 'can you come back tomorrow?'

I bit my lip....

Ide just not bother going back ever again if customer said that to me, what the hell does it matter if its raining, just a big inconvenience if u ask me

Ide just not bother going back ever again if customer said that to me, what the hell does it matter if its raining, just a big inconvenience if u ask me

£20 half hour job though Andy. £20 = 150 miles worth of juice for me bike. The more £20's the more fun for me :-)

oh dear :Image13: but sorry that did make me laugh Tuffers.

might be wise to phone first next time if you have to travel any distance like that :Image9:

I weren't laughing, the air was blue in my van. Splash and dash for them tomorrow.

Quoted for a conservatory outside clean last night including clearing the conservatory gutters.

Gave the price of £75 for the roof & £25 for the sides less £5 discount.

Chap said thanks for coming out I will speak to my wife - well we all knows normally what that means.

Anyhow I thought I had blown it as you do but was not going to drop my price. This morning I received an email from the lady requesting the work to be booked in.

Motto of the story is having the bottle to stand your ground on price does pay of sometimes as I could have quite easily dropped it just to gain the work.

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.