Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1St Gutter Job

WCF

Help Support WCF:

vinny8467

Hi ALL

I have just been asked to quote for clearing a gutter but i haven't bought any tools yet or a Gutter Vac as i want to make some more money Window Cleaning first!

Any ideas / suggestions on what i could use please? I also need to know how you guys collect and remove the **** when you do a hand job (as Smurf would call it).

I am going to buy the Pro-gutter 3 when it comes out next month but i think they need it done sooner!

Ady

Got any pics of the property or images from google or bing maps as reason being some jobs can be a real pain in the ****.

I have just had a look on google as i did not get chance to go and see the job this afternoon.

It is quite a small terraced house and i can do the front off a ladder with my drain rods and drop scraper I reckon.

As for the back, i believe they have a conservatory almost the width of the garden so i will struggle to get to the gutter to clear it by hand!

Doing the front you will be lucky to get that tool in the guttering I reckon. As for the back unless you can get your ladder up to the side of the consevatory then would be a guttervac job methinks. That is unless you can gain access to both next doors sides to use a pole and gutter tool then might be doable that way.

Back