Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

2 Contracts

Neil

I am waiting for 2 calls next week which I have quoted for , I hear from both next Friday.I will run round my woods with just my boxers on if I win them both!!

Oh and great thanks to Mark at Gleaming Insurance for typing up a cover note to the tenders and sending it to me quickly!!!

Good luck Neil, but watch any of the contracts don't see you running round in your boxers as they might think your not fit for the job lol

Haha!! Cheers guys, it's annoying I have to wait soo long but both contracts are having meetings one of them I cover most of south east so it's going to be the best thing for my business I just hope I get it but I'm not getting my hopes up just in case I'm just going to crack on with my work next week and forget about it and when they call if it's a yes then round the woods I go and if it's a no then I will carry on as normal /emoticons/smile.png

Haha!! Cheers guys, it's annoying I have to wait soo long but both contracts are having meetings one of them I cover most of south east so it's going to be the best thing for my business I just hope I get it but I'm not getting my hopes up just in case I'm just going to crack on with my work next week and forget about it and when they call if it's a yes then round the woods I go and if it's a no then I will carry on as normal /emoticons/smile.png
We will need a vid mate good luck

We will need a vid mate good luck

i was waiting for that lol I will do a vid if I get both of them /emoticons/smile.png

cheers Shaun, what area you from mate?

found out a day earlier about one of the contracts and I have got it!!!!!!!! Start next Thursday /emoticons/smile.png 1 more to go and the vid is going to get sent out to a few people

Back