Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jimbob

My Gutter Cleaning Campain

Window Cleaning Rayleigh

I to think that Smurf posts a lot that others would find helpful, and don't think his prices are too high at all. He doesn't hold a gun to anyone's head telling them they've got to pay it, he does a quality job and charges accordingly. I think there's one or two complete helmets on here that cry over the fact that they can't earn what he does. Melts

mr shine

I to think that Smurf posts a lot that others would find helpful, and don't think his prices are too high at all. He doesn't hold a gun to anyone's head telling them they've got to pay it, he does a quality job and charges accordingly. I think there's one or two complete helmets on here that cry over the fact that they can't earn what he does. Melts

well put , the like of grandma should stay over on whatever other forum hes on instead of comming on here wummin and trying to start hassle :Image5:

dasslr1

I respect Smurf a lot on here.

He provides a quality service and charges accordingly, I do lots of similar work and its ball breaking at times.

If his prices for his services are wrong then he would have no work.

I find the fella nothing but helpful.....Simples!

helped me and the odd encouraging word.

Smurf

Anyhow to get back to origanal post by jimbob do let us know how your gutter cleaning campain goes.

I'm sure will gain work out of it for your efforts.

Best of luck :Image9:

Gremah

see smurf you do have friends no need to get upset :Image3:

Richard Barnes

Always found Smurf very helpful and always took his advise....