Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Progutter Pro-G Box Set

Smurf

Just ordered myself the new ProGutter Pro-G box set and can't wait to try them out.

http://www.progutter.co.uk/

4600002091.jpg

I noticed their site was updated yesterday Andy

Anyhow If your like me as I have a habbit of loosing stuff and/or leaving tools on a job so find it alway's handy to carry spares in the van. That way I can continue working then afterwards try track down where stuff had gone. Must be my age or something as my memory is shocking :Image13:

Anyhow If your like me as I have a habbit of loosing stuff and/or leaving tools on a job so find it alway's handy to carry spares in the van. That way I can continue working then afterwards try track down where stuff had gone. Must be my age or something as my memory is shocking :Image13:
You could create an Inventory Checklist to refer to before leaving the job location.

I normally do double check I have everything before leaving a job but can easily get distracted by a customer chatting.

Best one was managed to leave a harris pole & progutter tool on a ground floor pitched roof at the back of the house. Reason being came down the ladder with a bag full of **** to show the customer as was at the end of the job. So got chatting for a while then took the ladder away and packed up and went.

Following day when I turned up to do another job the pole & tool I wanted wasn’t in the van. Then it twigged where it was. Go figure :Image13:

not sure if they have been released yet mate but it has been so long I cant remember :Image9: I think the special ones had first option to buy and then a very long time later joe public was allowed to look :Image12:

Got my pro-g box set delivered today and must say the pro-g gutter clearing tools look much better than the pro-2 I have been using.

View attachment 3916

When/if the rain should stop and winds dies down will get out and try them out on a few jobs I've got to do this week.

Forgot to mention the difference to the profile on the pro-g square line tool so here is a pic so you can see the difference yourselves.

View attachment 3980

On some jobs with the pro-2 profile being so high I've found it could get stuck under tiles so the new lower profile on the pro-g square line tool should work much better.

View attachment 2271

Just found out the pro-g square line gutter tool does indeed work much better than the pro-2 so I'm very pleased with my purchase :Image3:

I bought 1 of them and got my uncle to make the others for me since he is a fitter and turner. got them today, well chuffed.

Hi guys, I'm getting more and more gutter jobs and rather than keep moving the ladders and shifting the crud by hand this set could save me monster time by using my unger pole and scraping all the way down!

Do you guys really rate them?, seen a tad expensive for plastic moulds but suppose if they get the job done quicker then they'll be worth it but just wondered what reviews u guys give them?

Back