Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Signed up van

Shaun1977

Do you think signing up a van brings in enough work to justify getting the van signed up? At moment my van isn't signed up but I'm planning on it so would welcome some input as to if worth doing

I think there is a bit of a balance with wrapping. Personally I wouldn't pay £1000 to get a van wrapped. I would rather buy a white van, and just the the logo, services, number on the sides and back for a few hundred. Still looks very professional, keeps things clean and simple, and wont cost a fortune. Most business seem to do this.

If I bought a brand new 15k van, then maybe would pay 1k for wrapping. But If I had a van worth 4k. Then no, I will likely get rid of it in a couple of years anyway, so would just get the logo on it.

@My Little Cleaning Company

Do you mind if I ask, do you have your business setup as a sole trader/ limited company. Or have you split it into two companies as an associated group company. The reason I ask as I am currently looking into this, and interested to talk to someone who has been there and done it.

Wow getting a bit heated here guys. I think as you both said we all are en***led to our own opinions which as far as I can see you both have shared. Remember though just because two people have an opinion and they are different does not mean we have to get shirty with the other /emoticons/wink.png. At the end of the day as said above does it matter if it works for you then good on ya. I don't have a wrap purely because I don't have the money but if I did then maybe I would.

Our forum is based on users having their own opinions but also being a friendly and halpful place. We don't want to get the Rep another forum has that I wont name.

Sent from Tapatalk. App for iPhone, Android and blackberry.

Well said James. Love is all we need here./emoticons/wink.png

Looks very nice and professional, I like it lot.

I always like a sign written van - even if it is just a magnetic panel - cheap as chips at Vistaprint.

It show you care and are serious about your business, with nothing to hide.

I went for a simple logo and writing - which cost about £200 well worth it - regardless if it brings in work or not - it gets you noticed as a serious player.

Robert

View attachment 303

Looks very nice and professional, I like it lot.

I always like a sign written van - even if it is just a magnetic panel - cheap as chips at Vistaprint.

It show you care and are serious about your business, with nothing to hide.

I went for a simple logo and writing - which cost about £200 well worth it - regardless if it brings in work or not - it gets you noticed as a serious player.

Robert
I really like the green and the layout, stands out very nicely.

James.

That looks really smart how much did it cost if you don't mind me asking?

Latest Posts

Back