Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

A Sad Day For This Forum

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tuffers

I just tried to pm Smurf to tell him to ignore infantile posts directed at him and to carry on as normal. This fella is a fountain of knowledge and very helpful too. Well I couldn't pm him as his account is not active anymore.

This forum needs people like him. We will miss you Smurfy boy.

#comebackoldun

Hi has Smurf left what a shame,I've been busy and stuff going on as well,what about the beautiful Catherine,she was going to sort me out but gone,what's going on daddy dodger!!

Ah well that is a shame and some people never got to view his website. I know he lives in Swindon and does gutter cleaning or clearing.

So wonder what his website is called?

Who knows. Maybe nobody will know
Some know it. Thought you might have been privy, as you did some business with him.

Hands up in da house,is bungle in da house,big up massive for window cleaner BUNGLR! is here here,now crew make some noise for bungle!open enter in,let me begin....

Shame about Smurf,very knowledgeable and I've been in the game for a while,picked up a lot hum,who was the deleted phrase who upset him,hold your head in shame!!!!

NO WAY WTF!!!

Ill were a black arm band for him tomorrow

who's going to say simples now ?
Hi mate,haven't been on here for a while,seems like I should have come back earlier,quite a few old school gine.although one or two I don't miss who were full of bull and posted my website on here and now person in question now trys to take work of me bur backfired as gained more work as canvassed heavily in my area,happy days!!!!!

Lol what a thread, way better than a where's H thread. Fact is guys the blue one asked for his account to be removed and then insisted, I haven't done this I have simply hit the spammer button and he can come back in 2 weeks of he changes his mind. He can still see the forum he just can't post.

Okay okay,give it up for DJ dodger,now hold tight window cleaning massive,when dodger slams down that record,make some noise,;

Here we go,north to the south,east to the west,Dj dodger mix it up best! It's Saturday on the window cleaning forum,shady Ady in the place,go on dodger crank up the base!!

All WCF!! Bring back Smurf campaign!

Hi mate,haven't been on here for a while,seems like I should have come back earlier,quite a few old school gine.although one or two I don't miss who were full of bull and posted my website on here and now person in question now trys to take work of me bur backfired as gained more work as canvassed heavily in my area,happy days!!!!!
Who's this then. Name and shame!!!

Can't do that matey,had one warning on here ages ago and although not on here much still don't want to rock the boat.

happy days though as seriously backfired with them driving around in a knackerd old Volvo estate lol.

Latest Posts

Back