Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

wall marked by water

WCF

Help Support WCF:

best

I`ve used a WFP for 5 years now, today a customer said her white wall is being marked by the cleaning of the top windows.(still a happy customer, but made the comment)

has any one else noticed this, is there a solution

I had this comment today too. Her last window cleaner was wfp and because of large mark patches on the wall below the top windows she got rid and got me who was trad. She mentioned it because I said I was moving over to wfp from the next clean. She wasn't a happy bunny! Apparently it is the pure water absorbing dirt etc from the wall or whatever it touches and making a contrasting mark with anything the purewater doesn't touch. She said it looked terrible on the approach to the house. Not sure what to make of it really.

This could be a bit worrying. Is it definitely from the wfp ? as rain water is almost pure and it could be the way rain water runs off the window sill, which would be the same as the wfp. They maybe just looking to point the finger at someone or something.

Yea I would say 'does the rain not fall on your house??' in a nice way of course!!

I wouldn't have thought WFP water would mark & rain water not.

If it is WFP, then tell her she needs her building jet washed- ka-ching! :)

Could try a bit of bleach in a back pack and see if it'll scrub off (try an incon****uous area first).

You would be able to rinse any bleach out of back back after use.

(the value of investments can go down as well as up).

Could try a bit of bleach in a back pack and see if it'll scrub off (try an incon****uous area first).

A friend of mine who lives around the corner suggested the same thing.

you try it first and tell me how you get on. lol :cool:

I wouldn't use bleach personally. I've heard a drop of vodka sorts wonders out like this.

James.

A friend of mine who lives around the corner suggested the same thing.

you try it first and tell me how you get on. lol :cool:
You've messed up the wall, not me!!!

I wouldn't use bleach personally. I've heard a drop of vodka sorts wonders out like this.

James.
How many drops of vodka do you give to the customer until they don't care??!!

Back