Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Is And Ibc Tank Ok

Whitehouse

Hi, I've a fairly successful cleaning business based in Belfast and we're planning on branching into wfp window cleaning in the very near future. I've already got ibc tanks for other work and was wondering can we use them?

I understand about the baffling and driving without it but its something we've been doing for years, my point would be that I've been told by a supplier that IBCs can more or less rot with the DI water in them (find this hard to believe).

thanks,

Do you think you'll need up to 1000L a day?

If the inlet width is 200mm you can buy baffle balls to reduce water surging about.

Thanks, I'd didnt think it would rot bearing in mind most store diesel, acids and other chemicals. As for the rocking enough to coup the van I think we'd be ok . Been using them in Transits for a few years now and know to take it easy.

Someone else had mentioned putting few lengths of wide pipe top to bottom to create a baffle.

thanks for the advice.

Back