Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Green Green Grass Of Home

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I tried all of my gutter tools I had in the van but in the end found one of these I use sometimes for block paving jobs to try break it up and pull the sods back to me.

View attachment 3995

Would have to say that was one of the worst jobs I've managed to do as even had to bend the guttering to get the sods out too.

View attachment 2286

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Lol I've never seen that much gutter grass round my way.

Maybe in a dryer period you could have pulled it all cleanly out.

Other useful things to carry in the van at all times is cable ties, gaffa tape and a pair of scissors as you never know when you will be needing them.

Was hoping to do that but the gap was just to small as normally when wet if the gap is big enough is a doddle to do.

That one was sods from hell and pity anyone else that gets one of those to do with such a tiny gap.

Lol I've never seen that much gutter grass round my way.

Maybe in a dryer period you could have pulled it all cleanly out.

That reminds me norm I need to get my hair cut as keeps going down the crack of me **** :Image13:

No I will spare you that one norm :Image13:

Anyway to get back on topic did you notice in one of the pic's the convervatory 2 doors down the state of it?

Back