Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Getting Paid

WCF

Help Support WCF:

GGCleaningServices

Happy Sunday all /emoticons/smile.png I'm sure we are all looking forward to walking around cleaning and trying to get paid tomorrow by the usual customers that like to say "come back tomorrow" or "I have no cash on me"

Anyway I wanted to ask you all (who accept bank transfers for payment) what is the best bank to be with?

At the moment I use nationwide but when my customers write there address in the comment box when transferring the money to me, it does not show my end. Obviously this is a massive pain and was hoping one of you might know what bank would actually show the "comments" instead of nationwide that don't show me them even though my customers say they have wrote in the box

Thanks in advance.

at the moment I believe it is santander, but if they are not paying on the door they won't rush to pay online either

Natwest mate have not had any problems at all with them and all addresses show up my end /emoticons/smile.png

I'm with santander and have no probs with seeing the reference they put down (their address) if I have any that delay paying online I just drop a txt to them saying "accounts being updated, please ensure payments are up to date" then always find money is put in my bank later that day

Thanks for all your posts, il be looking at both banks tomorrow, one other question whilst I have your attention - how do you find the phone apps for these banks if you use them at all that is?

Thanks again.

Thanks for all your posts, il be looking at both banks tomorrow, one other question whilst I have your attention - how do you find the phone apps for these banks if you use them at all that is?

Thanks again.
I only use the santander app on my ipad, and it's very good imo. If I check on my phone then I have to log into the actual website. But is still not a problem

I will never ever use Santander after finding them extremely obstructive to get any information from even though I was the executor of my late fathers estate. I have found First Direct to be a brilliant bank and would not hesitate to recommend them. I have the app on my Android phone and even on that every couple of days or so when a custy BACS transfers some money, I get a text with the info in saying who it was and how much they paid. Occasionally I have had a custy who says "My wife must've paid as she always keeps on top of it.' No probs as I just check online and can then say with confidence that they paid me last on such and such a date and I've cleaned it 2 times since or whatever. Good luck.

Back