Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

"the Mole And Jersey Show" Ep1

MOLEandJERSEY

Here is Episode 1 of the Mole and Jersey show.

Let us know what you think! The Mole and Jersey Show will also be coming out as a pod cast with in the next few weeks!

I stayed with it until 2.42, theres almost 3 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

Dayjob, giveup, I wouldn't.

So the first thing you talk about is a new ipad, I can watch gadget show for that so for that reason!!

Let us know what you think!
I watched about half of that and then I remembered......I had something better to do.........

I had to go a take a dump......which was more enjoyable than watching that ****.

So there you have-it guys.....my **** is better than your ****.

Ok, I get it, I wont be posting this here any more, But I have to say Bingo, that was the funniest thing I have heard in a long, long time!!! I even called my staff in to hear it and they laughed there asses off! Nice!!!

I may actually use that as a testimonial!

Ok, I get it, I wont be posting this here any more, But I have to say Bingo, that was the funniest thing I have heard in a long, long time!!! I even called my staff in to hear it and they laughed there asses off! Nice!!!

I may actually use that as a testimonial!
Thank you very much M&J much appreciated :Image9: ....I must say though......I actually amaze myself sometimes :Image13: :Image13: .

Latest Posts

Back