Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Tecbuk Scraper

WCF

Help Support WCF:

tench0771

hiya has any one used the tecbuk scraper r they any good ?? ive just ordered one to combat them yellow blobs on some windows!!! hope it wrks lol cos there driving me nuts an im using a lot of water scrubing and scrubing grrrrrr

I have them really usfull when cleaning downstairs but struggle to use it on them yellow blobs on upstairs windows.....

I only used one on the test brush and didn't think it really useful it's at the wrong angle. Try a bit of heavy duty velcro stuck on the ends of the stock with some epoxy resin, way better.

looks like ive wasted £16 lol as i have ordered scraper and 90 socket ill try the velcro on side of stock it i dont get on with it meny thanks :Image13:

Is it the white scraper that fits in the brush? Or the scrub pad that fits on the angle adapter?

The white scraper is hard to get to touch the glass.. But the scrubber pad is brilliant and a lot easier.. I def recommend it for tough bird ****

Is it the white scraper that fits in the brush? Or the scrub pad that fits on the angle adapter?

The white scraper is hard to get to touch the glass.. But the scrubber pad is brilliant and a lot easier.. I def recommend it for tough bird ****
its the white one :Image2: never mind ill try it out maby order the angle adapter one if its dung

how do u guys know if there are yellow blobs on top windows. I only get to see them when on ladder using trad and scub with end of applicator. I tried m8's waterfed pole on lower windows and it did struggle with those blobs.

Anyone know what insect causes those yellow blobs/streaks?

just been online and this may bee (pun intended) the answer

http://www.ewindowwashing.com/window-cleaning-articles/what-are-these-yellow-spots-on-my-windows/
just looked at the pitcher an i have sin them but the ones im haveing truble with r a lot briter an ficker than them im thinking its pollen off the bees an the ones in the pitcher r bee poo , as 4 bing able to c them i can c them easy on 2nd story an just on 3rd i was guna order a new black tecbuk yesterday but there out of stock i was hoping they will come off easer with them

Had to use tecbuk boars hair yesterday for maintenance cleans on 8 semis. Near on cream crackered me there ain't half some drag on it but then them that windows were clean lol. Was using Gardiner extreme cos got some Pain in my shoulder and one of screws came off so had to put boars hair on cos forgot to put hybrid back in car. Doh!! Shoulder hurts even more now but yeah it'll shift near on anything.

Had to use tecbuk boars hair yesterday for maintenance cleans on 8 semis. Near on cream crackered me there ain't half some drag on it but then them that windows were clean lol. Was using Gardiner extreme cos got some Pain in my shoulder and one of screws came off so had to put boars hair on cos forgot to put hybrid back in car. Doh!! Shoulder hurts even more now but yeah it'll shift near on anything.
ide also like to try the boarse hair dule trim the black one is my next buy tho it looks like a beast of a brush i used the white extreem yesterday on my big pole but had truble on a bird poo luvy lite brush tho

Back