Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Scratching

norm

Name :

Cleaning Method :

Years cleaning :

Area :

About me :

Been scratching my ass this week waiting on my shoulder to join together again and bone in my hand to fix.

Worked 2 days last week and it was **** so took this week off.

As they say you dont really appreciate something til you lose it

Sorry to hear that norm. Keep your chin up bud and wishing you a speedy recovery :Image9:

Name :

Cleaning Method :

Years cleaning :

Area :

About me :

Been scratching my ass this week waiting on my shoulder to join together again and bone in my hand to fix.

Worked 2 days last week and it was **** so took this week off.

As they say you dont really appreciate something til you lose it
wat happend m8 ?? hope it heals soon

cheers guys keep safe. I over reached on my ladder tench schoolboy error.

The mrs. is fed up looking at me :Image13: but all this new stuff happening on the forum is good craic

Funny how you can miss cleaning windows like its a drug or something

cheers guys keep safe. I over reached on my ladder tench schoolboy error.

The mrs. is fed up looking at me :Image13: but all this new stuff happening on the forum is good craic

Funny how you can miss cleaning windows like its a drug or something
nte mare it only take a split second an ur gone at least its just ur rm an sholder could have bin a lot worse m8 hope it heals quick ,i no wat u mean its very frustrating when u cant wrk

nte mare it only take a split second an ur gone at least its just ur rm an sholder could have bin a lot worse m8 hope it heals quick ,i no wat u mean its very frustrating when u cant wrk
True could be worse heard another guy in the area broke both ankles and a post on here a guy didnt make it.So I should be relieved. These high winds make the ladder work that bit dodgier mate be careful

I just have to try chill and not over do the painkillers :Image2:

Due to high gusting winds today I've had to cancel and rebook which is a pain in the ****. So I'm sat twiddling my thumbs aswell norm.

it’s better to be safe than sorry as they say.

as a guy said to me few years back

windy day it worse

" get off that ladder son!! you canny clean windows in a wheel chair "

somethings you dont forget

thank guys hoping to have my cast off next week.

been doing a wee bit and trying to chill wile keeping out of the misses way:D

Back