Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Help Please

H

husam hamdy

Hello every body ! /emoticons/wink.png

I am about to start my small window cleaning windows

unfortunately i don't have car or van, and i want to depend on transport

am living in London btw, is there any luck to carry the bucket and the other stuff on my hand

Thank you in advance .

Ladders and bucket can be carried easily. Backpack for your clothes and grub etc. You will need all your work close to each other though. Oh and rely on customers for water.

HTH

Ladders and bucket can be carried easily. Backpack for your clothes and grub etc. You will need all your work close to each other though. Oh and rely on customers for water.

HTH
can i get on a bus or tube with a ladder , i hope i can man am dreaming to start this business by am facing lots of difficulties

i think i can get the water but the ladder and the bucket are my big problems

if u sure that i can move wiz them i'll rely on u and staaart /emoticons/smile.png

You could try a wagtail on a pole not much need for a ladder then. Tho some first cleans you may need them. But once there out the way should be all good. /emoticons/smile.png

If you have a really condensed round perhaps leave a ladder at a friends or customers place, free clean every month might sway that one.

Can you imagine standing at kings cross in rush hour waiting to get in a tube with a ladder lol. As said a bike with maybe a trailer. It's not a lot of dish if yer good at DIY

ladders stashed on your round sounds gd

when the round gets bigger buy second set off ladders

and leave else where

there is a guy who does just that

the only thing its little berwick lol !!! not london

Window-Cleaner-Bike-300x214.jpg

I throw this in the back of the van, park up when I get to the round then its pedallo pedallo pedallo....

Works well for me on shop work but with practice you can do a lot of domestic jobs with a wagtail and pole.

Back